Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news

5 posters

Go down

Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news Empty Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news

Post  anacond Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

What s up assssssssssssssssssssssses Very Happy

Just stoping by to say hi and to ask you guys how you r doing ! in aion or in any other game :p

Are Latifa and luuska finaly married? Yugo still doing some dirty dancing ?

Much love
Anaconda

anacond

Back to top Go down

Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news Empty Re: Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news

Post  Latifa Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm

fu ass we play aion still on perento wasap u assnub
Latifa
Latifa

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news Empty Re: Anacondatheawsomeonebowtome asking for news

Post  Jambas Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:16 am

anacond wrote:What s up assssssssssssssssssssssses Very Happy

Just stoping by to say hi and to ask you guys how you r doing ! in aion or in any other game :p

Are Latifa and luuska finaly married? Yugo still doing some dirty dancing ?

Much love
Anaconda

yo ass how are u?

Do u still play ?

I'm getting the feeling that people are getting bored of Aion and play less and less.

But Me, Nord, Luu, Treb,Sel and Dart we are all in Perento, in Tangra Legion.

Beirnes and Psy are still in Spatalos.

Luu and Treb are still big fags Smile

Yugo disappeared from the map, probably banging some of his students ^^ and meski the pentai was playing call of duty.

Don't know nothing about the rest of the people.

Jambas

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Deski Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 am

stopped playing CoD aswell. games are getting boring but forum trolling is awesome Very Happy
lati and luu dont want to make anything official yet but they are engaged (treb may deny it but luuska wont say anything)
GOING SPAIN ON WEDNESDAY!!!!! gonna get me some puta

Deski

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Beirnes Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

Ana! Missed you, you snakie boob! How's things after you abandoned us!? Wink we've all been split up so not in the happiest of states at the moment =\

Beirnes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychopathetic Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 am

how are ya m8 Wink well me and beir are stuck in spat and dont know about the marriage but wow no invitation??? that's rude..anyway u shuld come to pere m8 aint u bored of all the frenchies? xDDD
Psychopathetic
Psychopathetic

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  anacond Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 am

Well oh well,

I don t play really much anymore.
My awsome toon got got the 50 elite stuff :

So i got nothing left to do xD i hate beshmundir and the loci stromwing of my ass.
So i still pay but i don t play Smile

@ Latifa : i <3 you maybe we could do an orgy with luuska one day ?
@Jambass : well i am glad you guys still are more or less together ^^ hope perento is great because here elyo are dominating really bad ( they already killed mastarius on our side...)
@Deski : why going to spain ? for free sex ask luuska Very Happy
@beirnes : miss you guys too xD i hate french people, their killing me being so dumb, maybe one day we ll be all together again :p
@Psycho : i am ashamed to be french you guys should come just to see and to listen to them on TS (btw i pay for a TS, you r more than welcome on it if you wanna say hi, even if i am not that much on it anymore since i don t play xD )

I ll probably move to terra online cos aion suck dick Smile in a few patch they ll give you the lv 80 abyss set for free, no need to pvp anymore for ap or medals.....

anacond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum